Our expert team can fix pot holes to a professional standard on roads across the South East
Danmac Surfacing provide a variety of different pothole repair and patching services for both private and public sector clients.
Pothole repairs can vary from cracks and small patches to large deep holes and ruts that can easily cause damage to vehicles. Pot holes only get worse the longer they are left so they are best repaired sooner rather than later before they become a bigger more expensive job and a danger to vehicles and pedestrians.
Our fully qualified highly experienced workforce can carry out all repairs from one small pothole to large scale projects. We have over 20 years experience in resurfacing and fixing pot holes.
- Car parks
- Factory floors
- Public areas
At Danmac Surfacing, we focus on delivering a service that gets it right the first time. By investing in high quality materials, equipment and processes, we ensure that we deliver sustainable and cost effective solutions that will last.
We pride ourselves on our outstanding workmanship and customer care and we ensure that every job is carried out to the highest quality standards.
Our team can visit your site to carry out a free no-obligation survey. This allows our surfacing contractors to fully understand your requirements and offer an accurate and competitive quote.
Request a quote
10 reasons why you should choose Danmac Surfacing
- Over 20 years surfacing experience
- Excellent customer reviews and 9+ score on Checkatrade
- Free no-obligation quotations
- 100% customer service and attention to detail
- Competitive pricing. We will match or beat any quote
- Surrey Trading Standards Approved
- Excellent reliability and timekeeping
- We aim for minimal mess and disruption
- Public liability £5 million
- Qualified Street Works approved contractor
What are you waiting for? We love what we do and it shows in our work.
Give us a call on 01932 690 233 for a no obligation quotation